Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Night.....




(The following events are true and just occurred to me last night!)
So this is it, the one that toppled them all, some think it is crazy and honestly you have to agree with them. Once a year people leave the comforts of home to shop for those they love during the holidays. The dreaded Black Friday! I said I would never do it but I did. The deal was just too tempting, I mean $298 for a Hp Desktop. It just couldn't get any better than that. I waited for two hours by the crates that held the prize while the masses continued to gather closer and closer to their printers, kinects, and flash drives. Midnight it would be mine. The minutes drew on and everyone around you is making polite conversation but secretly they all are thinking, "I'm going to take you down, that item is MINE!" You think that is scary, police begin to arrive because there has already been two fights and you start to wonder "Is this worth my life???" Well the time arrived and all of the sudden a rush of adrenaline hits you like a brick and you grab the long awaited item, in your hand you rush to the customer service desk knowing that you will get out faster than the long line around you. As you leave you still shake and say "I am never going to do this again!" Sound familiar? I tell you it is crazy and really not worth it, no matter the deal. Remember this story and be safe and have a Happy Christmas!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/5-reasons-skip-black-friday-164603988.html

No comments:

Post a Comment