Monday, November 21, 2011

How long ago was that?????

Some not all the pics from the mission.....


CHILE!





So I was looking at some old pictures from my mission and I can't believe how time has flown by, here are some of the pics from the mish...for record keeping sake.... (The pic to right I think was hilarious) I always closed my eyes in pictures.

So this is from the first day I arrived at the Mission Home in Santiago Chile. My Companion was Elder Rios. You can't tell but I was extremely nervous.

This pic was when I was having a P-day in Los Andes, I had lost alot of weight back then from Venezuela. I think I freaked my parents out with this picture. Trust me though I was healthy. LOL



This was my last Christmas on the mish and we spent Christmas eve with one of my converts Lissette. We were teaching her family and we enjoyed the spirit they brought that year.





These are some of the few pics I have from Venezuela.

I have no idea what is up with my face here......?

No comments:

Post a Comment