Tuesday, November 22, 2011

You shall not pass.......


SO have you guys ever wondered if your professors ever got together and planned all of their tests to be at the same time? If I wasn't convinced before I am converted now! I just had to take three major exams in two days. I thought that my professors were Gandalf at the bridge where the Balrog resides saying...."YOU SHALL NOT PASS", me saying "but i need to pass". I often think about my times in school and think what is the purpose of all this??? ARE THESE TESTS REALLY MAKING ME A BETTER PERSON? Well I know it sounds cynical but I guess it is not that bad. School has taught me a lot and I am grateful for that. I just wish that I would be able not drive my self to the edge every time I think the next test around the corner is going to plummet me to my doom. I am sure that I am not the only one feeling this way. Well this is my rant for today but thanks again for reading this blunder for words. Remember I love my education I just don't love what it does to my brain sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment