Sunday, November 20, 2011

Back to the start...


Well, I found that it has been a long time since I have blogged and I thought it should be about time for me to record things in my life and about my family. Well lets get started....
I am about to graduate in four weeks, FOUR WEEKS! I can hardly wait! I will have to say I am getting a little anxious about it.
Sarah and I have worked hard for this goal and soon we will be walking across that stage and on to the next stage of life.
Alex is getting so big. The last time I blogged he was barely a six month old and now he is nearly two years old. I have an internship in January with Walt Disney World and we will be celebrating his second birthday there. I tell ya, that kid is getting one heck of a birthday party.The one thing I am
not looking forward to is the times in between visits since I have to live away in Disney Housing for the duration of the program.I thought I would catch up some more but I have a long day tomorrow so I will post some more later buds. - Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment